The zmas latest ride from the urban jungles of Mumbai to through the arid terrain of Gujarat till the Great Indian desert and back.. hop on board with ace lensman Mehul Gohil as he takes you through this very picturesque journey filled with a hot cultural blend of colours, kms and the open road called life!

Sunday, July 16, 2006

DECIDE, EXECUTE AND ENJOY…”

...With every new venture, every step taken forward come loads of expectations, dreams start running amock wild in your brain, faster than the speed of light I suppose n in the end comes a backing to do the job properly! So that’s why I am here with this wassupnews blog. As the title goes n it will catch up on you after a couple of days, this space is definitely something unique as you all shall find out in the couple of months. So initially m putting up some of my very personal notes which I feel should be put up.

As a writer its foremost to keep in mind that one doesn’t bore others by writing all common stuff which goes on in our lives daily. So I will be trying my best to avoid it, but its you readers who will be grateful to critique me every now n then. Somewhere I feel my writings gonna definitely improve by every day that shall go & I hope that its like that. Putting up a blog is no big a deal & as nowadays am doing nothing & still unemployed n uneducated, I thot I will laze around here on the web with you all..discussing whatever I can, what say??


"Somewhere in me I have dreams,

Somewhere I have to begin,

So I thought why not start with this blog thing,

Which is in!!"

I would be more than glad to receive your bouquets n brickbats..:)


4 Comments:

Blogger Chintan Talati said...

as of now all i can offer you are comments..
nice blog so far bro..keep it going...
i did start with a blog...but after a couple of months the enthu died..hope the same doesnt happen to you..

Sunday, July 16, 2006 8:28:00 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sexc pics n sexc blog tooo !!!! keep up d work !! Rishi

Tuesday, May 08, 2007 4:30:00 AM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

finally u have started giving angles to ur pics...n i loved the ahemadabad wala pic n the bread n jam and also the train n the signal

Wednesday, May 09, 2007 3:59:00 AM

 
Blogger ritika said...

awsome pixs
what should i say about u'r photography,
u very well know that i n already a biggggg bigggggggggggggggg FAN of u'r
u hav a uniqu style dear
wellllllllllll keep it up
aur haan
fix d pintoo's snap also, remember or not
i hope people will also like it

Tuesday, May 15, 2007 10:01:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home